06/19/12 - 0 Comments
Q&A: Ten Questions with Dual Show’s Beauty & Health Editor Vicki Chan
Keeping up with latest Beauty & Health news is an overwhelming job in itself. Thankfully here at Dual Show we have Vicki Chan to decipher what’s on trend and what’s not in terms of makeup must haves and health fads. Want to know a little more about Vicki? Peep her answers to our top ten questions below!
1. What is your Name? Victoria “Vicki” Chan.
2. Hometown & Current City: Hometown: Monroe Township, NJ. Current City: NY, NY.
3. Who are your favourite designers? Alexander McQueen, Karl Lagerfeld.
4. What are the top three songs in your playlist right now? The Fighter (Gym Class Heroes), Where Have You Been (Rihanna), Still I Wait (Jonas Steur & Jennifer Rene).
5. Favourite fashion trend for summer? Neon colors – the brighter the better!
6. Your must have beauty item? Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream – my Godsend for every season and purpose!
7. Best book/movie you have seen recently and why? Finally picked up the raved about “My Sister’s Keeper” by Jodi Picoult. I’m usually one to read a more light hearted book, so this was something entirely different for me. This novel is poignant and well-written and can touch your heart, whether or not you’ve been through challenging life experiences like that yourself. It’s thought-provoking and inspires readers to take a step back and question their own morals and ethics.
8. Favourite food place?
230 E 9th St
(between Stuyvesant St & 3rd Ave)
New York, NY 10003
Neighborhood: East Village
You only need one swoon-worthy bite of their Black Sesame Creme Brulee or their Chocolate Souffle with Raspberry Sauce to know why.
9. Who is your style icon/inspiration? Blake Lively, Leighton Meester and Twiggy.
10. Fun fact about you: Embarrassed owner of 426 lipsticks and 210 eye shadows at last count! Even more embarrassed that I sat down on a beautiful Sunday afternoon to count lipsticks…!