06/20/12 - 0 Comments
Q&A: Ten Questions with Dual Show’s Lifestyle Editor Devora Neikova
To keep us up to date on everything from new books, films, culinary spots, technology to travel, we have Devora Neikova at the reigns as Dual Show’s Lifestyle Editor. With her impeccable taste and knowledge of all things lifestyle, you can rest assured you’ll be in good hands when it comes to what to skip at the box office and where to grab a bite to eat for a weeknight outing. We recently caught up with her and got her responses to our question and answer series!
1. What is your Name? Devora Neikova
2. Hometown & Current City? Born in Pleven, Bulgaria, grew up in England. Current City: Frankfurt, Germany
3. Who are your favourite designers? Ashish, Zuhair Murad, Chanel, Christian Louboutin, Bulgarian designers: Mila Ateva, Milko Boyarov and Knapp. I like my high street a lot as well though!
4. What are the top three songs in your playlist right now? Carly Rae Jepson – Call Me Maybe, Madcon – Freaky Like Me, David Guetta – Titanium
5. Favourite fashion trend for summer? All things neon!
6. Your must have beauty item(s)? Hard to pick just a few…but I would have to say a good foundation and mascara are essential! And a good moisturizer.
7. Best book/movie you have seen recently and why? It would have to be a close call between the books “50 Shades of Grey” and “Escape from Camp 14″. Both are impossible to put down and tell really captivating stories, especially “Escape from Camp 14″ which is based on a true, and very shocking story.
8. Favourite local food place? Right now it would have to be La Tabla Rasa in Frankfurt (Juliusstrase 22, Frankfurt 60487) – best Spanish food and huge plates of paella (what more could you want)!
9. Who is your style icon/inspiration? My style icons are many, mostly fashion bloggers I would say – I love Ashley Madekwe from Ring My Bell (although she is a successful actress in her own right too!), Hanneli Mustaparta, Mandy from Oracle Fox and also lots of the models off duty looks which Miranda Kerr and Erin Wasson pull off perfectly.
10. Fun fact about you is… I have two miniature Shetland ponies called Toffee & Polo and desperately want a micro-pig (obsession with small, cute animals maybe?)