06/19/12 - 0 Comments
Summer must haves
1. Bag Balm: Get it for around $6. Love the cute vintage design of this salve balm. Have it right on my nightstand so my hands and lips are always moisturized.
2. H&M sunglasses: A good pair of cute and cheap sunglasses! I’m really into the round shaped sunglasses glasses this summer.
3. Zara Jacket: Not this exact one but one very similar for around $80 at Zara. It’s on the top of my wishlist.
4. Denim Shorts: Here’s a link to these exact short’s:
INSTEAD I would highly suggest going to one of my favorite places to shop the flea market and picking up an old pair of Levi jeans for a couple of bucks and watching a DIY tutorial. I’ve done it a numerous amount of times and Love the way they come out!
5. Moleskine notebook: around $18 but very worth it. I take it with me everywhere I go. Whenever i’m reading a book I always have my journal out jotting things down,Or when I think of something absolutely brilliant I like to write it out.
6. Bi Rite Creamery & Market: My two favorite places in SF to indulge in a deliciously yummy scoop of ice cream and my favorite place to buy locally and organic. This small grocery store is the talk of the city, if you want to buy rite and buy what’s really going to be healthy and beneficial to your body, it’s the place to shop.