09/18/12 - 0 Comments
Top Ten Accessories for Your Laptop
Adding some accessories to your laptop will not only make it look good, but may also come in handy, depending on how you use your device. Ranging from laptop skins to speakers, here are our top ten awesome accessories for your laptop!
1. Whether you have a MacBook or PC, GelaSkins offer customized skins for any laptop. Since we dig that UK vibe, we love this skin that quotes “Keep Calm and Carry On.” With many other styles to choose from, though, the options really are endless!
2. Any set of ear buds are necessary for your laptop if you don’t want to disturb your roommates, or your local librarian, for that matter. Beats by Dre are the technology trend of 2012 and, although the headphones may be more popular, the earphones are just as good and easier to carry.
3. This tiny MoGo mouse is compact and attaches right on the side of your laptop. If you dislike using the laptop touch or track pad, this accessory is the right replacement. Others, such as this wireless version, also make suitable additions.
4. iDocks are to iPods as speakers are to laptops. Despite their small size, Lexon Design’s speakers provide effective sound quality, which can blast your music for as long as four hours! Not to mention, these speakers are absolutely adorable and are poised to be your next party’s deejay.
5. We love to stay fashionable, even when it comes to technology! A way to style up the interior of your laptop is by using these keyboard stickers by Sticars, which come in different designs and colors.
6. If you want to lounge on your couch, rest your laptop on this laptop support by Ikea. There has been a lot of controversy on resting your laptop on your thighs as you sit, so this laptop support acts as a protector for your legs, providing comfort for both your laptop and for you.
7. A perfect way to organize your USB cords is simply by using a USB hub. This uniquely designed Peas Hub by Lexon Design can divide your camera, cellphone and iPod cords, so you can transfer your photos and music without the tangle.
8. A laptop sleeve is essential for every laptop user, especially when traveling. Easily slide your laptop into these pretty printed sleeves and carry it just under your arm. Coming in all sizes and styles, Kolobags has the best selection to fit your needs.
9. Not only is this space saving cable box good for your television and telephone, but it’s a great addition to your laptop, too. Your desk may be cluttered with all your electronics surrounding your laptop, so a simple way to charge all of them at once is by using BlueLounge’s cable box.
10. Just like the laptop sleeve, a messenger bag is important to use when traveling. Moreover, with the number of pockets it provides, messenger bags keep your ear buds, USB cords and other belongings safe.